YAYASAN SOLEMEN INDONESIA
We believe that :
- Every life matters.
- Everyone deserves to live a fulfilling life free of pain and restraints.
- Everyone can contribute.
- Communities are stronger when everyone is included and in unity.
- Family and friends are the most enduring support a person can have.
- Basic human rights and equality must be respected.
- Positive social perception of ‘Solebuddies’ will be demonstrated at all times.
- Everyone’s opinion is valued.
- Cultural and religious beliefs must be respected at all times.
- Dignity matters.
- Assist people living with disabilities, mental health disorders and acute or chronic illness and their families to throughout Bali.
- Assess and address immediate challenges.
- Develop a sustainable plan based on individual family needs.
- Engage with local communities for their support to optimise outcomes.
LEARN MORE ABOUT YAYASAN SOLEMEN INDONESIA
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your donation will help provide medications for those suffering, food parcels for the hungry or malnourished, keep our Outreach team on the road, support our Care & Recovery Centre and so much more!